To ensure your content is assigned to the right Groups, you must first:
- Select the content (Course, Nugget, etc.) from the Studio
- In the Channels section, add the relevant tag:
- @Announcements: This will place your course in the Announcements section of your Users' Learning Space.
- @Must Do: Your Course will be flagged as a priority for Team Members. If there is no tag, the Course won't appear in the Must Do section. Tag the course with @Must Do.
- @Top Pick: Ensure that top content is positioned in the main slider on your Users' Learning Space.
3. Click on Publish to set your newly tagged content, live.
🌟Quick tips: For further targeting of your internal content, check out how to use the rules to Assign Learners.
You might also be interested in:
- The layout of your HowNow Learning Space
- How to assign content to Users across the entire organisation
- How to access My Library