Adding a Skill to your Profile helps you to identify your strengths and weaknesses. Knowing the Skills you hold, and the level you have, will help tailor your learning experience. Here's how:
1. Select your Profile picture, and click My Profile.
2. Select the Skills tab, then click Add Skill, to open the pop.
3. Select your desired Skill from the drop-down list, or choose some recommendations.
4. Set your proficiency level rating for that Skill. The definitions underneath will help you to understand what's required for the given levels: 1 - 5.
5. Select Add Self Assessment.
5. Once your Skill's added, click the 3-dot menu (more options) to:
Update your rating
Remove the Skill from your Profile.
Watch our video tutorial to see these steps in action...
You might also be interested in: