Adding GIFs or personalised images to content cards really brings the brand learning experience together (and makes things a bit more fun).
Here's how to do it:
- From the Studio
- Find the content you'd like to add a GIF/Image Thumbnail to and click the 3 dot menu
- Hit the Edit button from the drop down
4. From within the Content, scroll to the bottom of Course Information - Step 1 and click the Pencil icon next to the Thumbnail
5. From the pop-up you can select your own image (or a fancy GIF)
6. Alternatively, search a keyword and choose one from the HowNow image gallery.
Have a look at our step-by-step guide here:
Note: Any GIF in the ratio of 16:9 and includes the subject in the centre, will fit best for the Thumbnail space as you won't be able to crop it
You might also be interested in: