If you're an Admin on your organisation's learning space, you'll be able to connect HowNow with your organisation's Zapier account, to create Zaps in no time.
Here's how to set it up to your Zapier account and get automating
Go to your Profile > select the Integrations tab > scroll down to select Connect for Zapier.
3. You'll be taken to the page on Zapier, to accept the invite and start building your zap.
4. On the Zapier homepage, select Create Zap.
You will be presented with two standard options: Triggers and Actions - both make up the entire zap.
5. Search for the HowNow app in the search bar of the Trigger section > Select the HowNow icon.
6. Select Trigger Event > choose from a number of triggers then click Continue.
7. Under Choose account select your account
8. Test Trigger enables you to test your action.
Click Continue and a green tick will appear on the Trigger title bar, confirming this section as complete.
9. Select the end app.
10. Select Action Event > choose your end action event > then select Continue.
You may also be interested in: