How to install it?
If you skipped the installation of our wonderful Chrome Extension, here's how to quickly install it:
On an organisation level
Within your Google Chrome settings, you'll need to follow the steps outlined below, in order to install the extension across your entire organisation:
- Ensure you are logged in with the administrator account for your organisation.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices > Chrome.
- Click Apps & extensions > Users & browsers or Managed guest sessions.
- To apply the setting to all users and enrolled browsers, leave the top organizational unit selected.
- Go to the app that you want to automatically install.
- Under Installation policy, choose Force install or Force install + pin.
- Click Save.
Follow these steps in Google's guidelines here.
To install as a User
- Select My Profile on your Learning Space:
2. Click on Integrations and Install for the Chrome Extension:
3. Click on the HowNow Extension and sign in by using your login details and allow HowNow to integrate.
How does it work? Watch the video tutorial below:
Note: You can hide the HowNow Chrome Extenstion Shortcut from your screen, learn how, here: How to hide or display the HowNow Chrome Extension Shortcut
- The HowNow Chrome Extension surfaces relevant learning resources based on your context i.e. the web app or page you are on.
- The Chrome Extension does not parse any of the content on the page.
- You can share any web page with your team at the click of a button.
- Tag the content with relevant channels to organise it.
Amazing, isn't it?