From the Studio (or homepage) select Course
Complete the sections in the Course Information step:
Channels - Add 3-5 Topics your Course is related to. This makes better suggestions for everyone!
Skills - Add 2-3 Skills per Course.
Collaborators - Add someone to collaborate with on this Course.
Verifier and Verification Interval - The subject-matter expert, responsible for keeping content up-to-date.
3. Add your Sections and/or Lessons to organise the content of your Course, and include Assessments. Read more about this below!
4. Assign Learners in this step, using the Custom Rules, to ensure the right Users will gain access to the Course.
5. Release & Deadline enables you to set:
Course Availability - Whether access is immediate or scheduled for a specific date.
Deadline - Users must complete the Course by this date.
Discussions - Turn on the comments for your Course, to enable social learning.
6. Select Save & Publish to set your Course live!
Watch our video tutorial below:
Adding Lessons & Content to a Course
To find out more on how to add each specific content type, follow the links found further below.
But first, let's consider some of the pros of the content creation tool:
✅ From videos to GIFs and slide decks, promote engagement by adding a variety of content types.
✅ Carry out knowledge check-ins and test users by adding Assignments.
✅ Once content's ready, assign it to learners using Custom Rules and create effective learning pathways.
To add content to a Course, there are five quick steps to take:
From the Studio select Course.
2. Choose the Course Editor step
3. Select the Lesson icon
Note✨: You can also add a Lesson quickly, by selecting the Add Lesson icon within the Section bar:
4. Select your desired content type to include > click Save & Continue.
5. Once back in the Course Editor, finish the remaining steps and then click Save & Publish.
To get a simple overview of the above, check out our video tutorial:
Take a look at out short video guide below: