Courses are formal, structured learning materials with sections, Lessons and Assessments - and a badge/reward at the end too!
Creating a Course
From the Studio, select the Course option. You can also select this from the homepage shortcut, shown below.
2. In the Course editor, complete the following fields for Step One:
Course Name - the title of the Course, shown on the content card.
Short Description - a brief overview of the content, visible on the content card.
[Long] Description - more details about the course content and benefits.
Channels - one or multiple Channels assigned to the Course.
Skills - the Skills Users will gain after completing this learning.
Language - the language(s) the Course is in. Shown via the insights data tables.
Collaborators - responsible for helping the Author create and edit the content.
Cost Per Learner - for selling premium content to your assigned Users.
Verifier and Verification Interval - the User who checks the relevance of the content, after the time-frame chosen.
3. Add your Sections and/or Lessons to organise the content of your Course, and include Assessments.
4. Assign Learners in this step, using the Custom Rules, to ensure the right Users will gain access to the Course.
5. Release & Deadline enables you to set:
Course Availability - whether access is immediate or scheduled.
Duration - the time it should take Users to complete the content (in hours and/or minutes).
Course Deadline - Users must complete the Course by the given date.
Discussions - turn on the comments, to enable social learning and share ideas.
Renewal Cycle (Expiry Date) - used for compliance training. Set the recurring date when Users must re-complete the Course.
Rewards - provide Users with Badges and Certificates
6. Select Save & Publish to set your Course live!
Check out our video tutorial below.