Webinars are a great way to share mass training sessions to multiple team members across an organisation, it's a good way to share key information in engaging and fun sessions too!
✅ Reach your target Group both live and on-demand.
✅ Share mass training sessions with multiple team members.
✅ Users can pause to make a note and learn at their own pace.
Get started with a Webinar:
Visit the Studio from your Dashboard
Hit the Webinar button to get started!
Alternatively, from any page in the platform select the + button
Select Create Webinar from the drop down menu
5. On the first-page Information - Step One, add a Webinar Name. You will also need to add this Webinar to a Channel.
Here you can also add a Summary, Description, Cost Per Learner, Skills, Verifier and a Thumbnail!
6. In Step Two - Date & Time, you'll need to include the Webinar Duration, when bookings are due to close and select the Date and Time of the Webinar.
Here you can also choose to add additional timeslots too.
7. Step Three - Resources means you can add Downloadable Material for the Webinar beforehand
8. Assign your Learners on Step Four. Use a Custom Rule, select a Group or open it to Everyone!
9. On the final step - Release & Deadline, choose where you want to host your Webinar, your maximum number of bookings, availability, deadline and discussion enablement.
For the Zoom option, please note:
You need to confirm with your organisation's Zoom account holder that your Zoom account level includes Webinar functionality. If not, they will need to upgrade your Zoom account level, in order for you to see the Zoom option via HowNow.
Although the limit on HowNow is 10,000 attendees, you should still check the limit on your organisation's account for the tool you're using.
10. Select Save & Publish and you're done! Congrats - you just created your first Webinar and I'm so proud 🥳
Note ✨: You'll also be able to automatically cancel any Webinar sessions that don't meet the minimum No. of bookings required.
See our step-by-step guide here:
You might also be interested in: