- On your Learning Space, click the (+) sign and select Create Nugget:
2. Name your Nugget and add content
- An Article encouraging team members to think deeper
- An Image
- A Video for quick yet dynamic learning
- An Audio file type podcast
- Embed anything from around the web
- A File like PDF or PPT
- Existing Content or Playlist
Once you are happy with your content, click on Save and Continue
3. Now fill the necessary fields before you publish:
- Channels - the subject category where the Nugget will be seen.
- Skills - the Skills to be gained by completing the Nugget.
- Collaborator - the Contributor, Manager or Admin assigned to help create/edit the content
- Verifier - a member who's an expert on the topic, will verify the Nugget's content
- Verification Interval - how long the expert has to verify the content
- Assign Learners - using Custom Rules to assign the right users and/or Groups
- Discussion - great to increase social learning among users
- Release Date
Video Tutorial below:
Tip: If you want your shared knowledge to be pinned in the Announcement, Must-Do or Top-slider section, make sure to assign it as an Announcement, Must-Do or Top-Pick in the Channels field.
Note: Any documents added to a Nugget, would need to be updated external of HowNow, and reuploaded within the Nugget. For example a PDF. You can edit Nugget content created from within the Nugget itself, at any time from the Studio.
You might also be interested in:
- How to add/edit the Channels you want to subscribe to
- How to add content as a Must Do, Announcement or a Top Pick
- How to add content to a Course