If your organisation is using SSO and you see the option to use "Sign in with Google" or "Sign in with Microsoft" - you won't need to change your password. If you're signing in manually, then this is useful information to have!
Reset your Password
On desktop and the HowNow Browser Extension:
If you have forgotten your password, just:
Click on the Forgot your password? option
2. Enter your email address and click on Send Instructions
3. Go to your inbox and open the HowNow email
4. Click on the Change Password text link (expires in 24 hours from receipt of email)
5. Create a new password and confirm
✨Note: When resetting your password from the web app, mobile or the HowNow Browser Extension, you'll be automatically logged out of all your active sessions, and will need to log in using your new password. This is done as a security measure.
On the HowNow Mobile App:
Click on Forgot Password? This will take you to the mobile web browser
2. Write your email address in the box and click on Send instructions
3. Go to your inbox and open the HowNow email to reset your password.
4. Click on Change Password
5. Choose a new password and confirm
6. You can now log back into your HowNow Mobile App!
Change your Password
Go to My Profile by clicking on your Profile image
2. Navigate to your Settings tab
3. Write your old password and the new one you choose and confirm
4. Hit Save
Check out our video tutorial, for the full steps.
On the HowNow Mobile App
Go to your 'more' option (...)
Select the Settings option
2. Go your Password tab
3. Add your old password and create your new password and confirm it
4. Click on 'Update'
You might also be interested in: